FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION
Full mouth reconstruction refers to the process of completely restoring all of the teeth in your mouth. Full mouth reconstruction, unlike a “smile makeover,” is a necessary series of procedures, rather than an elective surgery. Full mouth reconstruction is needed when:
- teeth have been lost
- teeth have been injured or fractured
- teeth have become severely worn
- jaw pain is present due to bite problems
PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore, requires various different procedures. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires multiple office visits and some amount of healing time. Dr. Kucey will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your perfect smile; he may also refer you to other dental specialists if needed.
Some options include:
- Braces to move teeth into the ideal position for reconstruction
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to increase stability of your teeth or implants
- Crown lengthening to prepare teeth for possible crowns or bridges
- Surgery to reposition the jaw (orthognathic surgery)
- Placement of temporary restorations to get you used to your new teeth or bite adjustment
- Placement of crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Placement of permanent restorations such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, or bridges
How much does it cost?
The cost for treatments varies and depends on each unique situation. Our dental implant starts at $3000 or $60 per month only. We offer direct billing & financing options. Click Book Now or Call 780-462-4091 to book a free consultation today !!!