Porcelain veneers are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility. Placing custom veneers requires a high degree of technical skill as well as attention to cosmetic detail. At South Edmonton Prosthodontics we place veneers routinely and design each case individually to match and enhance the characteristics of your smile.
Despite the cause of unattractive teeth, veneers alone have the ability to solve most, if not all, of your cosmetic concerns regarding your smile and existing teeth. These problems include:
- Wear and Tear: Teeth naturally wear down as people age. Older teeth are more likely to have cracks, chips, or an uneven appearance.
- Worn Enamel: The thin, hard white substance covering your teeth (enamel) may become worn, dulled, and discolored over time.
- Uneven Teeth: Uneven length or width of teeth can be the result of teeth grinding or general wear.
- Genetics: Certain people may be born with abnormal appearance of teeth or spacing between the teeth that grows wider as they age.
WHAT IS A VENEER?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIT A VENEER?
Fitting a veneer requires two visits to our office. Initially, we will shape the tooth, take an impression, and place a temporary veneer. Since the veneer must be fabricated very precisely to ensure correct bite and to match your opposing teeth, we have your veneer custom made just for you at a lab. Approximately 1-2 weeks later, we will remove the temporary veneer, cement the final veneer into place and you have a new beautiful looking tooth.
Key Benefits of Veneers:
- Offers support to misshapen teeth or broken teeth.
- Looks completely natural.
- Repairs smile and functional chewing problems.
- replace existing crowns or fillings
- replace missing teeth to give you a complete smile and a functional bite
As a cosmetic dental procedure, dental veneers create a brighter, whiter smile composed of more perfectly aligned and shapely teeth.
How much does it cost?
The cost for treatments varies and depends on each unique situation. Our dental implant starts at $3000 or $60 per month only. We offer direct billing & financing options. Click Book Now or Call 780-462-4091 to book a free consultation today !!!